How to iron on an embroidered patch
For our embroidered patches with the iron-on fixing, please follow the instructions below for a reliable adhesion.
- Set your hand iron at the hottest temperature setting — do not use steam.
- Place your embroidered patch in the desired position and place a pressing cloth (such as a handkerchief, sheet or pillowcase) over the top
- Press the iron straight down for 35-45 seconds with as much constant pressure as possible — do not move the iron back and forth, just down!
- Turn the garment inside-out and repeat steps 2 & 3
- Allow the embroidered patch to cool down